A Level Program - Study in The UKWhat is A Level?
A-levels are the traditional qualifications that are offered by schools and colleges for students aged between16 and 19.
IN United Kingdom
A Levels are the secondary school leaving qualification offered in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. These are not compulsory, unlike GCSEs.
The A Level (Advanced Level) is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education, as well as a school leaving qualification offered by the educational bodies in the United Kingdom and the educational authorities of British Crown dependencies to students completing secondary or pre-university education.
Short for Advanced Level, A-levels come after GCSEs. They usually focus on academic subjects, compared to vocational qualifications like BTECs and NVQs, which are more practical. There are more than 40 different A-level subjects on offer – some will be subjects that you studied at GCSE and others may be new.
A-levels are very highly valued by employers and universities so they can open up lots of doors to further study and careers.
How do A-levels work?
Students choose which A-level subjects they want to study when they are doing their GCSEs, and admission is usually dependent on your GCSE grades.
You generally need at least five GCSEs (A*-C) to be able to take A-level subjects. Sometimes you also need a B or above at GCSE in the subject you want to take at A-level. But this varies depending on what is your future career will be.
You usually study three or more A-levels over two years and they are assessed by a series of exams. Obtaining A Level or equivalent qualifications is generally required for university entrance A Levels are generally worked towards over two years and split into two parts, with one part studied in each year. At Cambridge Sudan , A Level is open for all students with GCSEs (A*-C) or equivalent
EVALUATION Sudan School Certificate (SSC)
Acceptable at 50% or better in lieu of GCSE on a subject for subject basis (except English language). GRADING SYSTEM A 100–80% B 79–70 C 69–60 D 59–50 49 and below is a fail . The percentage is calculated from the four compulsory subjects plus the three highest optional subjects.
Our services (after exam)
• acceptance from a British university.
• Our services include complete visa papers of the United Kingdom and fill out forms and facilitate the payment of visa fees and to schedule a personal interview at the British embassy if required and other ways up to get a British visa.
• We are also working to increase the chance of getting these visas even if visa rejected in a professional way . we will deal with all the procedures and applications to the British Embassy .
• Take all actions necessary for obtaining the visa ( you have to provide the necessary documents such as bank statement to prove possession of enough money to cover the costs of studying in Britain) please see the cost on the next page.
• Follow-up stages until you arrive to the university buildings in Britain.
Download the hand book
Download Student Guide
For More ... Call Now .... 00249920010035